The GAZ-67 and the subsequent GAZ-67B were general purpose four wheel drive Soviet military vehicles built by GAZ starting in 1943.
The GAZ-67 was a further development of the earlier GAZ-64. It was powered by a GAZ M1 4-cylinder 3280 cc gasoline motor with 50hp (37kW) that could propel it to a top speed of 90km/h (56mph). Production started on the 23rd of September 1943. About a year later, it was replaced by the GAZ-67B, which had a wider track, enlarged fuel tank, and a more powerful motor (54hp (40kW)), among other improvements.