The Peugeot Partner is a van and leisure activity vehicle made by the French car manufacturer Peugeot. The van is named Partner and the leisure activity vehicle Partner Combi. In Italy it is known as the Peugeot Ranch.
It is nearly identical to the Citroën Berlingo. Both the Berlingo and Partner have been produced in CNG and electric versions.
- 1.4L (1360cc) TU3 I4, 75PS (74hp/55kW) and 89ft·lbf (121N·m)
- 1.4L GNV (1360cc) TU3 I4, 75PS (74hp/55kW) and 89ft·lbf (121N·m) CNG/Gasoline
- 1.6L (1587cc) Gasoline, 4 Cylinders 16 valves (110hp at 5750rpm) and (147N·m at 4000rpm)
- 1.9L (1868cc) DW8 Diesel I4, 71PS (70hp/52kW) and 94ft·lbf (127N·m)
- 2.0L (1997cc) DW10 HDi I4, 90PS (89hp/66kW) and 154ft·lbf (209N·m)