The History Of BMW 320
The BMW 320 was a saloon car manufactured by BMW from 1937 to 1938. It replaced the 319-based BMW 329.
The 320 was built on a shortened BMW 326 chassis and used a 326 engine with a single carburettor and an output of 45hp (34kW). The suspension, which was carried over from the 329, consisted of an independent front suspension with a high-mounted transverse leaf spring acting as upper control arms and a conventional live axle on semi-elliptic springs at the rear.
The 320 was replaced by the BMW 321 in 1938.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
More About BMW 320