The History Of Moscvich 402
The Moskvitch 402 was a car from Soviet manufacturer Moskvitch introduced in 1956 as a replacement for Moskvitch 401.
It had a 1220 cc inline 4-cylinder engine giving 35 hp and connected to a three speed gearbox with a column shift. Production ended in 1958.
A four wheel drive version called the Moskvitch 410 was also produced.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
More About Moscvich 402